Representing The Injured In Alabama
At The Sapp Law Firm, L.L.C., we are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We seek the maximum available compensation on behalf of people who have been injured under a variety of circumstances:
- Motor vehicle accidents of all kinds, including wrecks involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicyclists and distracted drivers
- Injuries caused by dangerous or defective products
- Nursing home injuries caused by neglect or abuse
- Slips-and-falls and other injuries caused by unsafe property conditions
- Injuries resulting from boating and personal watercraft accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Plane crashes
- Swimming pool accidents
- Day care accidents
- Coal mine accidents and other work-related injuries
- Social Security Disability claims, otherwise known as SSDI claims
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means we do not collect a fee unless we secure a financial recovery for you.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
After suffering a personal injury, it’s important to understand that the insurance company has experienced defense lawyers whose job is to protect the insurance company’s profits and minimize your financial recovery. At The Sapp Law Firm, L.L.C., we know how to level the playing field. We take on the insurance company and negotiate for the maximum available compensation for our clients. If the insurer refuses to pay what you are owed, we will not hesitate to take your case to court and fight for you.
Our founding attorney, Jonathan Coleman Sapp, is an experienced personal injury lawyer who has been advocating on behalf of accident victims for 20 plus years. He has represented clients who have suffered a wide range of injuries, including back and neck injuries, soft tissue injuries, broken bones and fractures, internal injuries, scars, disfigurement, burns, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, loss of limb, and brain injuries. He also handles wrongful death claims for grieving families.
Get The Thorough And Determined Representation You Deserve
We believe that every person who has been injured in an accident needs a strong and dedicated advocate. To give our clients the best chance of obtaining the full compensation they deserve, we handle each case with a high level of care.
We take time to investigate the cause of the accident, speak with our clients to understand how their injuries have impacted their life, gather information about the severity of their injuries, including medical charts and medical bills, and ask key questions that are necessary to properly determine the amount of compensation that will fully compensate our clients. Such questions may include:
- Which party or parties are responsible for the injuries?
- What insurance coverage is available to provide compensation?
- How much have you paid for medical bills so far?
- Will you require future medical care to treat your injuries?
- Have you lost wages while away from work?
- Will you be able to return to work? If not, how much has your ability to earn a living been reduced?
- What is your level of pain and suffering? For example, do you have broken bones or other painful injuries? Have you suffered a disabling injury such as paralysis or severe brain damage?
After we understand the answers to these and other questions, we communicate with the insurance company adjuster, insurance defense counsel and, if necessary, a jury to fully explain the extent of the injuries and seek the full compensation our client is entitled to receive.
When necessary, we enlist the assistance of expert witnesses to help establish liability or quantify damages. In the past, we have worked with accident reconstruction experts, medical experts, engineers, safety experts, economists, vocational experts, nursing consultants, human factors experts, building code experts and other expert witnesses. Our mission is to help you obtain the full compensation you deserve so you can move forward with your life with the strong foundation you need.
Get A Free Consultation Today
To get your free personal injury consultation, call us locally in Jasper at 205-282-4467 or toll free at 888-821-0531. You can also schedule a free consultation by filling out our online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.